If you have received your shoes and they are the wrong size, color etc. We are happy to exchange them within 7 days of you receiving them as long as they have not been worn, used, or heat molded. Mounting cleats to a shoe = using them. Trying on the shoes on the carpet is fine.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the shoes to our warehouse.
- The original shipping costs to you are not refunded.
- Shoes that have custom colors or embroidery can not be exchanged.
Exchange of shoes for incorrect size on "Closeout" purchase will incur a US$15 handling fee.
Please note that there is no refund or return for semi custom or full custom items, because the shoes will be made special for you.
Please email us and let us know your order number and we will let you know where to ship the shoes in your country.
Your Bont shoes are covered by warranty for a period of 12 months (24 months for Europe) from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of shoes. Items that are not covered under warranty include:
- Any part of the shoe that has been involved in a crash. If you have crashed and something is scratched or broken, it is not covered under warranty.
- Anything where you have damaged the shoes yourself including overheating the shoes when heat molding is not covered by our warranty.
If you have a problem that you think is a manufacturing mistake, then we are more than happy to help you to solve the problem asap.
If you feel that your purchase is not up to Bont's high standards for any reason, please email us with the following information:
- Your order number.
- Clear photos of the problem. If you can draw arrows on the photos to show us where the problem is, it is even better.
- Details about how long you had the shoes for, what you were doing with them when you had the problem.