Vaypor T Semi-Custom
Bont Cycling's Semi Custom program includes options for all regular size options including different left-right shoe sizes along with additional width options such as Double Wide, Low Volume and Double Wide Asian Fit amongst others.
Simply specify your regular shoe size and width during checkout and the team will be in touch to confirm your specific requirements. Any modifications to sizing including left-right shoes and unique width requests should be placed in the notes section of your order. The custom team will be in touch shortly after placing your order to confirm any sizing requests.
A member from the MyBonts custom color team will also be available to assist in creating your custom color design – included as standard with all Semi Custom orders.
Production lead times are currently 4-6 weeks following confirmation of selections. Please allow additional time for delivery to your chosen address.
Designed for pure performance, the handmade Bont Cycling Vaypor T utilises a complete carbon monocoque construction for the ultimate in pedalling efficiency.
The Vaypor T continues to raise the standard of professional-level track cycling shoes and has been further refined to improve on Bont Cycling's industry-leading performance and fit. Designed to meet the rigours of National, World and Olympic competition and built for those who demand the finest, the Vaypor T provides the most anatomically and biomechanically-correct platform currently available – for the most efficient and comfortable ride of your life.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper & suede leather liner.
- 3.6mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Fully heat moldable monocoque chassis.
- Cleat Mounting - 3-hole Look configuration with alignment grid and grip. Also available with 4-hole Speedplay available through MyBonts program.
- Closure System - Bont Track Lace with replaceable micro-adjustable buckle.
- Weight - 225 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).
If you're unable to try on Bont Cycling shoes in a store or have trouble working out your correct size, feel free to use our Size Wizard and Sizing Chart to assist in finding the correct size and width shoe for your feet.
Sizing varies across the range of Bont Cycling shoes with both European and US listed for comparison. Download the Bont Cycling Tracing Grid in A4 or US Letter and easily measure the length and width of both feet using our A4 PDF. Instructions for measuring can be found below.
The tracing grid also allows customers to determine if they may need semi or full custom shoes. Foot tracings demonstrate the areas where additional space or varied shaping is required and allows our custom team to assess the best size, width and style of shoe for your feet.
Bont Cycling shoes vary in size by 5mm so it's important to measure your left and right foot length and width as accurately as possible.
Need to know more about sizing? Hit the red 'speech bubble' button to find our frequently asked sizing questions and click "Ask" to email our team direct.
How to trace your feet
2. Take your shoes and socks off and stand with your left foot directly on the page. Keep your foot as close to the left and bottom edges as possible unless your foot is too large to fit on the paper. If so, place your foot diagonally across the page as shown in the image below.
3. Take a thin black pen and hold it in a vertical position. Begin to trace around the entirety of the foot while ensuring you do not make the tracing smaller or larger than your foot length and width. You should be standing upright position on both legs with load weighted onto the forefoot (front of foot). This step is best performed with an assistance or helper but it can be done yourself if required.
4. Remove your foot and repeat the tracing with your right foot.
5. Take a ruler or accurate tape measure and note the length and width of both feet. Mark the longest and widest point of each foot at all four side and draw a straight line across each section to demonstrate where the measurement is taken. Write length and width of both feet in the area allocated.
6. Scan and email or fax the tracing complete with contact details to Bont Cycling for all sizing, semi and full custom enquiries. Ensure all relevant details are outlined in your enquiry including issues with current cycling shoes and areas of the foot needed particular attention.
Bont Cycling prioritise FedEx for all global shipping however, local carrier services may be used where appropriate. Tracking is made available on all shoe orders and is generally received within 7-10 business days from time of order.
Delivery times vary depending on country and exact location however, Bont Cycling online orders normally take anywhere from 10-14 business days to be delivered once tracking is made available. Small parts orders shipped via local services may may take up to 12-17 business days to arrive. Please be advised we are experiencing delays in deliveries due to the limited number of flights available for courier services due to the impact of COVID-19. This can also mean orders are sent via multiple transit locations in addition to sitting in certain ports for multiple days as it awaits the next available courier flight. Once shipped, orders cannot be expedited nor can enquiries be made regarding updates to estimated arrival times.
Bont Cycling ships orders from the nearest location to ensure orders arrive as quickly as possible. Bont Cycling ships orders from the following locations.
- United States orders ship from our US warehouse and China.
- Europe orders ship from The Netherlands and China.
- Australia and New Zealand orders ship from Australia and China.
- Rest of the world orders ship from China.
Bont Cycling offer 30-day returns on any full price shoes or parts purchased from our online store at shop.bontcycling.com. Any product being returned or exchanged must be in original condition and show no signs of installation of parts or hardware. See our Returns Policy for details around order returns and refunds.