Helix Full Custom
Bont Cycling's Helix Full Custom program enables the most complete offering from Bont Cycling. Our Full Custom program uses cycling-specific foot castings to build a pair of shoes constructed exactly to the shape of your feet. A foot casting kit will be sent to the customer shortly after purchase.
Access to the MyBonts custom color program is also available for all Helix Full Custom purchases. A member of the Bont Cycling custom team will be in touch shortly after your purchase to provide details around creating your full custom cycling shoes.
Production lead times are currently 4-6 weeks following delivery of foot castings to our factory. Please allow additional time for delivery to your chosen address.
Introducing Helix, the new standard in performance footwear. Bont Cycling’s race-proven anatomic fit is now even further enhanced by a newly reimagined closure system. Experience performance and comfort without compromise like never before.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilizing hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology.
- Durolite upper & suede leather liner.
- 3.6mm stack height for improved stability and injury prevention.
- Frontal Air Vents for breathability in all-weather conditions.
- Innersole - EVA thermo-moldable with built-in inner padding.
- Sole Guards - Replaceable heel and toe guards.
- Padding - Closed-cell memory foam.
- Fully heat moldable monocoque chassis.
- Cleat Mounting - 3-hole Look configuration with alignment grid and grip.
- Closure System - Single-dial BOA IP1 system with replaceable Kevlar wiring.
- Weight - 260 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).
Sizing varies across the range of Bont Cycling shoes with both European and US listed for comparison. Download the Bont Cycling Shoe Tracing Grid and easily measure the length and width of both feet using our A4 PDF. Instructions for measuring can be found below.
The tracing grid also allows customers to determine if they may need semi or full custom shoes. Foot tracings demonstrate the areas where additional space or varied shaping is required and allows our custom team to assess the best size, width and style of shoe for your feet.
Keep in mind the lengths listed on the sizing chart are the actual length of shoe last. Unless you like your shoes extremely tight (you don't), add 5-7mm onto your foot length measurement to get the right size shoe. Bont Cycling shoes vary in size by 5mm so it's important to measure your left and right foot length and width as accurately as possible.
Hit the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page with any questions around sizing.
How to trace your feet
1. Download the A4 Bont Cycling Tracing Grid and print with zero scaling. Check the dimensions and you're good to start the tracing process.
2. Take your shoes and socks off and stand with your left foot directly on the page. Keep your foot as close to the left and bottom edges as possible unless your foot is too large to fit on the paper. If so, place your foot diagonally across the page as shown in the image below.
3. Take a thin black pen and hold it in a vertical position. Begin to trace around the entirety of the foot while ensuring you do not make the tracing smaller or larger than your foot length and width. You should be standing upright position on both legs with load weighted onto the forefoot (front of foot). This step is best performed with an assistance or helper but it can be done yourself if required.
4. Remove your foot and repeat the tracing with your right foot.
5. Take a ruler or accurate tape measure and note the length and width of both feet. Mark the longest and widest point of each foot at all four side and draw a straight line across each section to demonstrate where the measurement is taken. Write length and width of both feet in the area allocated.
6. Scan and email or fax the tracing complete with contact details to Bont Cycling for all sizing, semi and full custom enquiries. Ensure all relevant details are outlined in your enquiry including issues with current cycling shoes and areas of the foot needed particular attention.
Bont Cycling prioritise FedEx for all global shipping however, local carrier services may be used where appropriate. Tracking is made available on all shipped goods and is generally received within 3-4 business days from time of order.
Delivery times vary depending on country and exact location however, Bont Cycling online orders normally take anywhere from 5-7 business days to be delivered once tracking is made available. Please be advised we are experiencing some unexpected delays in deliveries due to the limited number of flights available for courier services due to the impact of COVID-19.
Bont Cycling makes every effort to ensure your order is shipped and delivered to your address as quickly as possible by covering the cost of regular duties and import taxes. Please be advised however, certain circumstances beyond our control may arise where additional fees are applicable for your order to be delivered. If you have concerns about the possibility of paying an additional fee on delivery to your country or region, please get in touch with the team at Bont Cycling to discuss your ordering options.
Bont Cycling offer 30-day returns on any full price shoes or parts purchased from our online store at shop.bontcycling.com. Any product being returned or exchanged must be in original condition and show no signs of installation of parts or hardware. See our Returns Policy for details around return, exchange and refund.